Thursday 17 September 2020

Ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ Ⓜⓔ

 Hi! I’m a year 6 at Taipa Area School I try my best to achieve success in my writing, maths and reading.  My favourite subject is writing because it’s very easy to write  without people always annoying me.  So that’s what I like doing.   I am from New Zealand and I am a Maori.

I am good at Fortnite(Online game and story mode add-on)Forza horizon 4(Online and story mode game). I like playing games like rugby, soccer, tag etc.  One of my challenges is trying not to give up on the 5th round going around the field for cross country training.

One of my other goals for this year is to listen to all the teachers instructions instead of just a couple.

What I'm looking forward to this year is, learning more than I already  know.

One of my personal achievements is to be the best I can be.   Somebody who inspires is my teacher because she helps me learn new stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment